I have added two pages with photos and manuals of two 6502 SBC manufacturers:
A new KIM CLone kit is coming!
Bob Applegate is filling in the gap left by Vince Briel, with his own design.
- 6502 for now, but will probably ship with a 65C02 (extra instructions).
- Fully KIM-1 software compatible.
- 5K memory from 0000 to 13FF, then another 56K from 2000 to FFF7.
- The top 8K of RAM can be turned off and 8K of EEPROM can be enabled (socket on board for the EEPROM).
- Has an 8V power plug and on/off switch.
- No cassette interface.
- USB serial board. Ie, plug a USB cable between your computer and the KIM clone to use the TTY port.
- Has connector to plug in our SD System. Store/retrieve programs from a micro SD card.
PBC for the UK101 project by Grant Searle.
Somehow during the migration I managed to loose the OSI Model 300 trainer page.
Restored and with some additions!
The DOS65 information is now complete. Last year I did document most of the system. And now I scanned the large pile of paper with manuals and source listings that were waiting to be added. Source listings of ROM, the Operating system and the Monitor and other documents. Most are in English! Enjoy!
For many years this site had a forum. It was PHPBB based, an older version.
Not much traffic, mostly news from me (which is now also here) and some posts already added to the pages of the site.
Thank you for the contributions and the Contact page is always available for your questions and contributions!
I have added the excellent html formatted manuals by Erik van den Broek to the KIM-1 Manuals page.