Replica 1 TE improvements (2008)
- Apple 1 compatible 44 pin slot
- Apple 1 compatible 44 pin edge connector
- Bread board area for hobby experiments
- Elimination of jumpers
- Improved video display using Parallax Propeller (works with most TV’s and monitors)
- No need for Apple 1 slot adapter because Apple 1 slot now onboard as well as original replica 1 connector
- User firmware updates. User can download firmware updates and install. No need to send in for new chips.
The use of the Propeller instead of the ATMega IC’s makes the TE more compact, it handles video and PS/2 interfacing.
|Replica 1 TE Setup and users Manual|
|Replica 1 TE schematic|
Replica 1 TE CD
The KIM-1 family
The KIM-1 is one of the first computer systems build around the 6502 microprocessor, somewhere in 1975. The hard...
K-1008-2L Patches to Microsoft BASIC
Patches to Microsoft Basic K-1008-2L sources, binaries and demos This package was distributed as a manual and a cassett...
K-1008-6 Visible Memory for the PET
The K-1008 Visible Memory, original for the KIM-1, was also adapted to be used on the Commodore PET. Same specification...
K-1008 Visable Memory Replica by Eduardo Casino
K-1008 Visable Memory Replica by Eduardo Casino Eduardo Casino (see also his work on a KIM-1 Replica), he is working on...