I have owned three complete DOS65 systems.
DOS65 system made by Andrew Gregory
The most advanced and in perfect working order is the system build by Andrew Gregory. Andrew was one of the first non-dutch speaking to build a DOS65 system, overcoming the initial language barrier. Later most documents and software were translated to English.
Andrew has enhanced his system with:
- 65C02 at 2 MHz
- 3.5 inch 720K floppy drive as first drive
- 5 1/4 inch DSDD floppy drive external case
- PS/2 keyboard, with microcontroller interface
- Solid state disk of 128K (described here!)
- EPROM programmer with external case and EPROM identity sockets
This is the system I did all the work on to extract the information from the floppies you find here. With the aid of a HxC2001 floppy emulator as described on this page.
The other two DOS65 systems
Herman Hek and Adri Hankel have donated to me DOS65 systems, lots of floppies and lots of other 6502 related hardware.
The DOS65 systems are more standard: two 5 1/4 inch floppy drives, 1 or 2 MHz, 6502, parallel keyboards, EPROM programmer socket on front.